RDU Job Alert!
Hey college students and recent grads -- Are you interested in working for 2017’s Small Agency of the Year? Carusele is a cutting edge influencer marketing company spun out of Ignite Social Media – The Original Social Media Agency, in 2015. Just two years later we’ve doubled in size and run 100+ influencer content programs for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We’re not just a thought leader in the influencer marketing space — we’re a force at work. We live and breathe with an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to add new talent to our growing team. Interested?
INFLUENCER MARKETING / PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
We're looking for students or recent grads who want to learn on the job and get paid for hours work, 30-40 hours per week. You'll learn the ins and outs of developing a network of social media content creators and building influencer relationships in this paid internship role, supporting our production team to execute influencer marketing campaigns for leading consumer brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and build lists of new content creation partners and online influencers
- Monitor existing influencer network and partner with the team on relationship building strategies
- Monitor and track deliverables for live campaigns
- Support production team in identification of key campaign partners
- Identify and evaluate new tools and content creation partners
- Help draft key strategy documents for campaigns including proposals and execution strategies, influencer guidelines, and wrap-up reports
- Partner with internal teams to brainstorm innovative solutions for our clients
- Get coffee . . . for yourself
- Run errands…err shop for creative gifts that will delight our partners
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, an undergraduate program (PR, marketing or related field preferred)
- Passionate about social media and enjoys staying abreast of the latest marketing trends
- Technically savvy
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Exemplary organizational skills and acute attention to detail are required
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
No third party staffing inquiries, please.
Ignite Social Media celebrates a diversity rich culture strengthened by equal employment opportunity.