Apply for Carusele's Marketing Intern job in Raleigh-Durham over here, on our sister company's website.
We're on the hunt again for a future marketing rock star! Do you have internship credits to fill this fall? Maybe you're just looking for a part-time job where you'll earn a little experience, too? Carusele is hiring a fall intern at our Cary, NC office to support marketing, sales and campaign production.
Marketing Intern - Cary, NC
Interested in working for 2017’s Small Agency of the Year? Carusele is a cutting edge influencer marketing company spun out of Ignite Social Media – The Original Social Media Agency. In just three short years, we’ve run 125+ influencer content programs for some of the world’s biggest brands.
MARKETING INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION
This internship is a rare opportunity for future marketers or entrepreneurs to learn two very different types of digital marketing in three short months. Plus, our interns do more than just sit on the sidelines. You’ll get your hands dirty with real projects that give you invaluable experience in both social media influencer and B2B digital marketing disciplines. Interested?
20-40 hours per week. Paid. Hourly rate: $10
Social Media Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Research and build lists of new content creation partners and online influencers
- Monitor existing influencer network and partner with the team on relationship building strategies
- Monitor and track deliverables for live campaigns
- Help draft key strategy documents for campaigns including proposals and execution strategies, influencer guidelines, and wrap-up reports
- Partner with internal teams to brainstorm innovative solutions for our clients
- Support our sales team by researching and building out profiles for lead generation campaigns
- Support our marketing team by creating and editing content aimed at generating new clients
- Run errands…err shop for creative gifts and prize packs that will delight our partners
- Get coffee . . .and snacks…for yourself…from our kitchen – for free!
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow directions
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from,an undergraduate program (PR, marketing, business,or related field preferred)
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media; enjoys staying abreast of the latest marketing trends
- Technically savvy and active across multiple social networks; Bonus points if you ask Google the answer to everything and have more than 20 friends on Vero
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Exemplary organizational skills and acute attention to detail are required
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- No third party staffing inquiries, please.
Ignite Social Media and Carusele celebrate a diversity rich culture strengthened by equal employment opportunity.