Interested in working for 2017’s Small Agency of the Year? Carusele is a cutting edge influencer marketing company spun out of Ignite Social Media – The Original Social Media Agency, in 2015. Just two years later we’ve doubled in size and run 100+ influencer content programs for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We're not just a thought leader in the influencer marketing space -- we're a force at work. We live and breathe with an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to add new talent to our growing team. Interested?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll enjoy a generous salary, unlimited vacation time, flexible perks, bagels on Tuesdays, dogs in the office, and a complete benefits package. Plus a host of other things that make coming to work a pleasant experience!
Raleigh Marketing Job Details
Role: INFLUENCER RELATIONS AND CONTENT STRATEGIST
Title: SR. PRODUCTION MANAGER
Location: Cary, NC
You’ll partner with social media content creators and build relationships with online influencers to generate awareness and engagement around our client’s products. You’re part content strategist, part project manager, part analyst, and 100% leading your programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with internal resource teams and client partners to develop and execute innovative and integrated content marketing campaigns
- Write campaign execution strategies designed to deliver quality content at scale
- Lead strategic execution of multifaceted campaigns
- Identify influential social creators who would best support the unique brand objectives for each campaign
- Engage influencers and negotiate assignment terms to effectively meet campaign goals within the stated budget
- Research and build relationships with new content creation partners and online influencers
- Monitor influencer and partner channels to ensure compliance with assignment agreements, brand guidelines, and FTC regulations
- Support business development team in designing campaign proposals
- Identify and evaluate new tools and content creation partners
- Optimize campaign budget and syndication plans in real-time to ensure efficient delivery against goals
- Draft wrap-up reports designed to show the business value our campaigns deliver
- Help identify upsell and future sales opportunities for current clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 4 years’ experience in PR, digital media, social media, or related field (direct experience partnering with influencers a plus!)
- Experience presenting ideas, securing buy-in and managing client expectations as it relates to marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Exemplary organizational skills and acute attention to detail are required
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proven ability to lead a team of internal resources and external partners with responsibilities across multiple assignments and disciplines
- Experience working with social influencers and other external partners to deliver all or part of a marketing campaign for a client
- Experience writing and negotiating scopes of work and contract terms with external service providers
- Understanding of FTC regulations and guidance regarding brand sponsored content
- Proven ability to plan and execute a variety of marketing tactics within a given budget to meet or exceed campaign goals
- Proven ability to analyze campaign performance and optimize tactics in real time
- Passionate about social media and enjoys staying abreast of the latest marketing trends
- Technically savvy
- Team player mentality with focus on collaboration
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
No third party staffing inquiries, please.
Ignite Social Media and Carusele celebrate a diversity rich culture strengthened by equal employment opportunity.