Join our Cary, NC Sales Team
Interested in working for 2017’s Small Agency of the Year? Carusele is a cutting edge influencer marketing company spun out of Ignite Social Media – The Original Social Media Agency, in 2015. Just two years later we’ve doubled in size and run 100+ programs for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We're not just a thought leader in the influencer marketing space -- we're a force at work. We live and breathe with an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to add new talent to our growing team. Interested?
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SALES AND ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT REP
As a key member of our small and mighty sales team, you’ll be responsible for a considerable portion of revenue – AND a considerable portion of our growth. This exciting role demands attention to detail and an organized approach to strategic sales activities. The successful person will be energetic, focused and determined to meet and exceed monthly sales goals in collaboration with our agency team.
- Meet and exceed daily sales activity goals
- Email and phone outreach to inbound and outbound leads
- Host and present capabilities presentations and discovery calls
- Partner with strategists to develop and present proposals
- Use proven sales strategies to close deals
- Conduct regular follow-ups designed to move prospects down the funnel in a timely and respectful manner
- Develop relationships at multiple levels within a prospect organization
- Set the stage for positive and successful partnerships post-sale
- Help identify upsell and future sales opportunities for current clients
- Practice active listening to identify and solve complex marketing problems with innovative solutions
- Regularly track, update and analyze prospect lists and sales pipeline data; reporting to leadership team weekly
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace and provide input regarding business strategy and planning
- Travel <20%
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years’ experience in a B2B sales or business development role (experience selling marketing SAAS, media or agency services a plus); 4 to 6 years total experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with business decision makers responsible for marketing at major consumer brands
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales KPIs in a B2B setting
- Experience presenting ideas, securing buy-in, and managing client expectations
- Exemplary organizational skills and acute attention to detail are required
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proven ability to self-manage and set sales strategies to meet defined KPIs
- Passionate about social media and enjoys staying abreast of the latest marketing trends
- Technically savvy; Salesforce experience a plus
- Team player mentality with focus on collaboration
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
No third party staffing inquiries, please.
Ignite Social Media celebrates a diversity rich culture strengthened by equal employment opportunity.